2. PrivacyPlease review our Privacy and Cookie Policies
3. Electronic communicationsWhen you use this website and the services offered through it or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically as well. We will do this in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, or by posting e-mail messages or communications on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
4. Contact detailsIf you have any queries or complaints, please contact: email@example.com
5. Ownership of materials and license termsAll content included in or made available through this website and the materials on it are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world, and are owned by, or are licensed to, Dream And Print and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this website on a computer screen or mobile device, and to download and print a hard copy for your personal use, provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website without our express permission to do so, and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. By visiting this website, you agree not to use this website or any of the materials on it for: - Any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law - Commercial exploitation without our prior written consent - Any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services - Use, uploading or transmitting, any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person - Any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems - Do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our service - Encourage or permit others to do any of the above
6. TrademarksDream And Print and its device are registered trademarks of the company and as such protected throughout the EU. In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the website may be protected as trademarks or trade dress of Dream And Print. Dream And Print's trademarks and trade dress may not be without Dreamandprint’s prior authorization, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Dream And Print. All other trademarks not owned by Dream And Print that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, Dream And Print.
7. Suitability ofWe do not give any assurance that the materials provided or made available to you on or through this website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
8. Website availabilityThis website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will run and remain uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website or any of its content at any time without prior notice and without incurring any liability.
9. SecurityInternet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk therefore that any message or information you send to us from this website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. Links from this websiteWe may, from time to time, provide links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites. In no case, should It be held that we accept or endorse the content or services of other websites that we may provide links to. We expressly denounce any liability for any content, privacy notice, content quality or service quality of third parties. Moreover, we bear no liability for any non-availability of such websites, their privacy notices, their quality and the level of accuracy of the information contained therein.
11. Accuracy of informationWe take care to ensure that all information available on our website is accurate, however, information is continually developing and, occasionally, the information we put on this website may be out of date. We reserve the right to change such information at any time. Any newsletters, blogs and other items offering information have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific professional advice and should not be read or used as such.
12. DisclaimerDream And Print does not warrant or proclaim that the material on this website is accurate, complete or current, or that the website will be free of defects or viruses. Nothing contained in the pages of this website should be construed as legal, financial or professional advice. Detailed professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action based on any of the information or material contained in this website.
13. Liability for our mistakesWe will not be liable for any loss or damage in contract, negligence or otherwise where: - There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of an such breach - Any loss or damage (or increase in loss or damage) results from a breach by you of these terms and conditions - Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights
14.Dreamandprint’s roleDream And Print is not a typical e-shop. Instead, it acts as an intermediate between art generation and dropshipping for the sale of customized goods. Dream And Print bears the costs associated with AI art generation tools, dropshipping services, all technology related costs like hosting of services, domain names, mail servers databases, developers etc, payment providers, legal and more.
15. Third party rightsNothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party or a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions and no third party has the rights to enforce them.
16. WaiverNo delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so, and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
17. Amendment/Invalidity of Terms and ConditionsWe reserve the right to change part or all these terms and conditions at any time, without justification and without any prior notification. When a new version is posted on this website, it will take effect immediately. In the event that any part of the present by virtue of a court decision is declared to be invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the remaining parts of these terms and conditions which shall remain in force, as if the invalid part had never been a part of these terms and conditions. We shall try to replace any invalid term by a new and valid term, the effect of which, shall be to the extent possible, equivalent to that of the invalid term.
18.Governing lawThese conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, and the application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom, which means that you may bring a claim to enforce your consumer protection rights in connection with these Conditions of Use in United Kingdom. The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform is an official website managed by the European Commission to help consumers and traders resolve their disputes out-of-court. We however, prefer to solve your requests in direct contact with you and therefore do not participate in alternative consumer dispute resolution proceedings. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and each of us hereby voluntarily submits itself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts. If you use the website after the new Terms and Conditions come into effect, you indicate your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.